Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes

Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes



Let me start off by saying I'm not overly picky when it comes to my facial wipes. I go through so many because of all the swatching that I do. So I usually just buy the cheapest ones in which ever store I'm in, I spend my money on cleansers and washes instead of wipes. Well I was in Target and I was going to pick up the Up & Up makeup removing wipes, then I say these on the end cap, it was a 2 pack for $7.99 and I had a $2 off coupon when I spent $7 on Yes to products, so it was a total of 60 wipes for $5.99, this was a better price than the Target brand.
WELL I love these wipes!!! I love cucumber products they always make my skin feel so cool and refreshed. These do a good job of removing my makeup even some of my most stubborn shadows, I do still need to use my oil based removers for my mascaras but that is because I only use waterproof mascara.

I am actually going to try some more Yes to products, they always seemed like something I wanted to try but the price was a turn off. Now that I have tried the wipes, I think they are well worth the price.

Have you tried any Yes to products? Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment