Friday, May 4, 2012

April 2012 Nail Polish Haul

April 2012 Nail Polish Haul

I purchased (or hubby purchased for me) all of these products. If I am sent something free for review or receive it as a sample I will let you know. I'm not paid for my reviews all opinions are my own and I will always be 100% honest in my reviews.

On to the Video:



Nail Polish featured in the video:
Sally Hansen
Wet Cement – Xtreme Wear Nail Polish – Walgreens $2.00
In the Spotlight – Xtreme Wear Nail Polish – Walgreens $2.00
Sinful Colors
Sweet Dreams – Nail Polish – Walgreens $1.99
Big Daddy – Nail Polish – Walgreens $1.99
Morning Star – Nail Polish – Walgreens $1.99
Firefly – Nail Polish – Walgreens $1.99
Island Coral – Nail Polish – Walgreens $0.99
Cha Cha Red - Nail Polish – Walgreens $0.99
Wet N Wild
Party of Five Glitters – Fast Dry Nail Polish – Walgreens $1.99
9021 Orange – Fast Dry Nail Polish – Walgreens $1.99
Gray’s Anatomy - Fast Dry Nail Polish – Walgreens $1.99
NYC:
Sidewalkers – Nail Polish – Target $1.99
Milani
Speed up Pink – Nail Polish – Walgreens - $2.00
Jordana
LA City Nights – Glitters Nail polish – Kmart $1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment