Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wet N Wild Fast Dry Nail Polish

Wet n Wild Fast Dry Nail Polish


I think I went a little crazy in Kmart! Wet n Wild $1.99 polishes were on sale for BOGO 50% off, so I picked up 6........And this is why I have almost 300 bottles of polish. I really love the names of the Fast Dry polishes, and I have to admit that I really bought Saved by the Blue just for the name, luckily I really love the color too.

So with now knowing that I have close to 300 bottles of nail polish (at the time of this post), I'm sure you are wondering why I continue to buy polish or why I even need it. The answer is I don't really know, I love having nail polish I generally change my polish 3 times a week and my toes are usually painted even in the winter.

Ok on with the swatches and reviews! I can't really review nail polish on length of wear because of my job, my hands are always in water, and being a nail tech my polish usually gets destroyed anyway. Unless I use a gel topcoat which is cheating but helps my polish last until I want to take it off. So I will review based on color and application. The 3 glitters actually applied nice due to the fact that the glitter is microfine. Saved by the Blue and How I met Your Magenta have a shimmer finish and Everybody loves redmond has a cream finish. The consistency of all the polishes is on the normal side. Not to thick and not to thin, just right.

Blue Wants to be a Millionaire - Blue Glitter in clear jelly
The Gold & the Beautiful - Gold Glitter in clear Jelly
Hanna Pinktana - Pinkish Purple glitter in purple jelly
Saved by the Blue - Bright Blue
Everybody Loves Redmond - Red Orange
How I Met Your Magenta - Neon Pink


Blue Wants to be a Millionaire - The below swatch is just one coat over a natural colored nail tip.




 The Gold & The Beautiful - Gold Glitter in clear jelly - The below swatch is just one coat.


Hannah Pinktana - pinkish purple glitter in purple jelly - one coat




Saved by the Blue - a bright blue with a shimmer finish - two coats
 


Everybody Loves Redmond - an orange red with a cream finish - two coats


How I Met Your Magenta - Neon Pink with a shimmer finish! - two coats

 



No comments:

Post a Comment