Friday, May 4, 2012

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush
Plum Wine, Fresh Pink, Hot Tamale

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush is a light cream blush. When I say light cream it has a power like finish to it. Which makes it perfect for spring and summer. Since cream blushes tend to be heavier and melt I only wear them in the cooler months. I love these blushes, application for me has been a little tricky, I don't get the color payoff I want with a brush so I have been using my fingers. They blend beautifully, and wear very well.


Plum Wine - is a darker shade, and is in between a red and purple.


Fresh Pink - is a lovely light pink, which gives just such a wonderful flush of pink color.


Hot Tamale - is a pinkish red when applied. While in the package it looks like a very scary bright red blush. The look with Hot Tamale is a freshly pinched cheek look, when applied light. For a more intense red apply heavier.






No comments:

Post a Comment