Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Revlon Photo Ready Cream Blush

Revlon Photo Ready Cream Blush
Flushed

I love blushes! Pink blushes the most! Well where do I begin on my journey to get this blush. We spotted it in Walgreens it was $13.99....ok I'll wait for a sale. Then Hubby says I'll treat, go back to said Walgreens, and its gone! Four Walgreens later still couldn't find it. We ended up finding it in Harmons for $10 and change! WOOHOO!


Flushed is a cream blush from the Revlon Photo Ready Line. This blush was such a pleasure to work with and to wear! It was super easy to build the color, blend, and get the "flushed" look. I got such wonderful compliments from clients. My "work" makeup is the non make up look.

Flushed looks like it would be a super bright pink, like MAC's Full Fuchsia, and it can be built up to that. 

Overall I like this blush and find it to be well worth the money. I will keep my eye out for more products in the Photo Ready Line

Left is a very heavy swatch, Right is a light blended swatch





No comments:

Post a Comment