Friday, May 4, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow
Fierce & Tangy, Tenacious Teal, Pomegrante Punk

Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadows are highly pigmented cream shadows. These are becoming my favorite cream shadows, mostly because they are the only ones that I have gotten to apply correctly. I have oily eyelids so with out a primer or base they crease something fierce on me! As long as I use a base they will stay put for up to 8 hours, maybe even longer, but 8 hours is pretty much my max before I remove my makeup. So far I only own 3 of these put I plan on picking up more. I find that using my finger or a concealer brush works best for application. The color payoff from these are wonderful and they are so buildable! I have even used Tenacious Teal as a base for a few teal eyeshadows with great results!




Fierce & Tangy - is a bright creamsicle orange. It lives up to its name!

Tenacious Teal is a metallic teal.


Pomegranate Punk - is a burgundy wine with a metallic finish




No comments:

Post a Comment