Friday, May 4, 2012

Milani Powder Eyeshadows

Milani Powder Eyeshadow
Olympian Blue and Shocking Pink



New from Milani are the Powder Eyeshadows, exclusively available at CVS. I picked up 2 from my local CVS, these are the matte shadows, they also have pearl shades.

Well lets get right down to the nitty gritty of these, as most matte shadows are they are chalky. BUT super bright. When taking pictures the pink washes out quite a bit but it is NEON! If you love brights and neons these two shades are for you. Blending is a bit difficult because of the chalky texture, but used over NYX eyeshadow base made things easier for me. I would buy this over and over and over again! In fact I have my eyes on a few more colors - On to the swatches!



Olympian Blue - may fav throw back to the 80's blue



Shocking Pink - AWESOMENESS of neon pink!





Have you tired these? Are they winners or losers for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment