Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Milani Marbleized Baked Eyeshadow

Milani Marbleized Baked Eyeshadow
Green Fortune

Oh Milani how I love your baked eyeshadows! This is one I have been longing to get. I'm so happy I finally did! My favorite way to wear Milani baked shadows is wet and this is no exception. The color shifts with Green Fortune is beyond what I thought I would get!
Top is swatched dry, bottom is swatched wet. BUT you will get shifts of pink and purple, I just couldn't capture it with my camera. With Green Fortune I did find it to have a lot of pigment when used dry versus the others that I own. As in the below picture you can see when applied wet you get a lovely copper color, and when applied dry a muted green. I bought this in the spring, but I think this is going to be a go to shadow for me in the fall.




No comments:

Post a Comment