Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Revlon Nail Polish

Revlon Nail Polish
Whimsical


I picked this up in Harmons and it reminds me of melted ice cream. I have a few other glitter polishes from Revlon and I love them, application is great, but removal is always a PITA!



Whimsical is a mixture of chunky glitter and microfine glitter with a very light blue base. This is a great glitter to wear alone or layered overed another polish.

The best way to apply Whimsical is to apply one coat, let it dry a bit, then apply another coat. If you don't let it dry a tad in between coats you will just end up pulling the glitter back off the nail and on to the brush. The more coats of polish the darker the blue base will show.

Swatch is 2 Coats over a natural colored tip.


2 comments:

  1. Darn it, I can't find this any where

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked this one up in Harmon's, or face values - same store different name. I will update if I see it anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete