Sunday, May 20, 2012

Wet N Wild Lippie Haul!

Wet n Wild Lippie Haul May 2012
The Tale of the Epic $1.99 Lippie Haul
(there are 3 more not pictured above)

Oh Wet n Wild how I love thee! I am no stranger to Wet N Wild, I'm sure you have seen that on my blog. Well while in Kmart hunting down Dollhouse Pink, I snagged a *cough* few of its friends to come home with me. The Mega shield Lipsticks actually have SPF 15 and normally cost $2.99, but the ones in Kmart had $1 instant off coupons, so I got them for $1.99 too!!! In total I picked up 14 lipsticks (I bought a back up of Dollhouse pink since I had such a hard time finding it) 6 Mega Shields and 7 of the Mega Last. 
I know I know who really needs this much lipstick? Well if you think I'm crazy you may want to brace yourself for the 4 other lipstick posts that will follow this one.

 So on to the lippies yes?

First up are the Mega Shields - These are actually new to me since I didn't own any until this round. I'm unsure why I passed them over, it certainly wasn't the price! I am amazed by the softness of these, to me they feel close to Revlon Lip Butters. Being that summer is here added SPF is always a bonus.

Mega Shield SPF 15 Lip Color

I can see that my collection of Mega Shield colors will grow quite a bit. I love the soft texture and color payoff.

Arrest Me Copper is a lovely slight copper, it has the right amount of metallic shimmer
Peachy Keen - Is a soft nude peach
A Currant Affair - is a berry red
It's a Girl is a soft cream pink - boarder line bubble gum pink
Lolly Popstar - is a nice light metallic pink, more shimmer than metal
Salsa Lesson - is a red orange bright summery color



Mega Last Lip Color

I find most of the Mega Last Lip colors to have a matte finish, but if I want a shine I pair it up with a Wet n Wild Lip gloss! Mega Last lip colors last quite a bit of time for me, usually the darker the color the longer it will last.

Dollhouse Pink - Bright dolly pink
Cherry Picking - a bright pinkish red
Ravin Raisin - a raisin based plum
Pinkerbell - A bright yet soft pink
Cherry Bomb - a dark cherry red
Stoplight red - very close to being a true red
Sugar Plum Fairy - pinkish purple plum (although it photographs darker)




No comments:

Post a Comment