Monday, May 21, 2012

NYC Ultra Last Lip Wear

NYC Ultra Last Lip Wear
Flirty

Flirty was picked up simply because it is a pretty pink. I really can't pass up a pink lipstick, then add a $1.72 price tag and I really can't pass it up!
Per NYC's website they describe Ultra Last Lip Wear as:

"Re-apply? Who has the time?! NYC New York Color Ultra Last LipWear is wearable, ultra lasting and stays on up to 6 hours. Perfect for your morning meetings and all-night parties. The rich, silky formula is so creamy and comfortable. It's super-affordable too. Great for girls on the go"


Well I will agree that the formula is creamy, comfortable and the price is great. But I didn't get 6 hours of wear. Now I drank, and smoked while wearing it, and got about 3 hours before I felt it needed to be reapplied. To be honest that isn't a huge con for me, since I did drink and smoke. 


Flirty is a beautiful frost pink. I love the light coverage that I get with this lip stick. The light color may also be the reason why I only had 3 hours wear time. To me lighter shades need to be reapplied more often. Maybe darker lipsticks stain my lips? I dunno. I still like this lipstick and I would buy it again.


In this photo it is a little dark, but Flirty is a much brighter frosty pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment