Wednesday, May 16, 2012

NYX Single Eye Shadow in Autumn Sky

NYX Single Eye Shadow in Autumn Sky

I have a soft spot for baby blues, sky blues, light blues etc. So while shopping in Harmons I snagged Autumn Sky, it helped that it was on clearance from $4.99 to $3.24, ok not a great clearance but I liked the color.

I only have one other single NYX shadow, so I wasn't expecting the shadow to be as soft as it was. I have many other products but NYX so I know the quality is there in their products. I have only used this shadow a few times and it is already showing signs of wear, more so than I have in my other one from NYX. ANYWHO! I love the color, although it is very light and sheer, so I needed to pack the color on for it to show up. I found that if I used a white base the color became very washed out.

Overall I'm happy with the shadow. I will continue to purchase NYX shadows, blushes, and etc.

This is a very heavy swatch.




No comments:

Post a Comment