Monday, May 14, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist Moonlight Path

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist
Moonlight Path

Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist: $14.00
Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience with the NEW Fragrance Mist Collection. With over 20 Signature fragrances to choose from, it's love at first mist.



I received my Moonlight Path inside my Spring Beauty VoxBox (Here). I was sent the box with products for review.

I'm starting with the fragrance because, well it is the easiest for me to review. I love perfume and body sprays so I can tell right away if I like a smell and If I will wear it. I am in LOVE with Moonlight Path! I really like Bath & Body Works products, Cucumber Melon and Sweet Pea are my favorite smells from them. Add Moonlight Path to that list.

It has almost a baby powderish smell to it. I plan on wearing this to work, I generally shy away from wearing perfume to work because most of my perfumes are floral based and I don't know what people are allergic to or sensitive to. I will test the waters with this spray.

I am super impressed by the size of the bottle! It is a full 8fl oz bottle, and for $14 I think that's great! I spend upwards of $50 for some of my perfumes so $14 is great! (did i mention $14 is great! lol). Bath and Body works has over 20 scents to choose from, which includes lotions, body mists, soaps etc.

My list of wants just keeps growing!

I want to hear from you, Whats your favorite Bath & Body Works scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment