Monday, May 7, 2012

NYX Cream Blush

NYX Cream Blush
Glow

I love blush, I love it in all its forms: pressed powder, cream, loose powder, stick, whip and any other way you can think of! I have a few other NYX cream blushes so the formula isn't new to me. Usually I don't wear cream blushes in the warmer weather because I have oily skin and they tend to melt on me. Lately I have figured out a way to layer them with translucent powder and don't use as much product so that I won't melt!




Glow is such a wonderful neutral pink color on me, I'm very pale, but have a naturally rosey cheeks. I wore glow on what turned into a very humid day, and it stayed put! Glow wore beautifully and I got a lot of compliments on my cheeks. Glow blended super easy it just glided on and I didn't get that greasy feeling, and it wasn't heavy at all.



The first swatch is a blended swatch and the darker one is just to show you how pigmented the blush is.







No comments:

Post a Comment