Monday, April 23, 2012

Sinful Colors Nail Polishes - Firefly, Sweet Dreams, Morning Star, Big Daddy

Sinful Colors Nail Polishes
Firefly, Sweet Dreams, Morning Star, Big Daddy

These are all great colors, then again I haven't met a nail polish I didn't like. I actually own almost 100 bottles of Sinful Colors alone! I do find that at times Sinful colors can be hit or miss in formula, but for between $0.99-$1.99 I know what I'm getting into.

 
Firefly - Yellow base color, shimmer finish
Sweet Dreams - Light Teal base color, shimmer finish
Morning Star - Periwinkle Base Color - shimmer finish
Big Daddy - Orange Red Base color - creme finish

Walgreens $1.99 - They can also be found in Target and Rite Aid (I'll have to check the price at those stores thought.)

Firefly - This is by far now my favorite yellow nail polish! It actually gave full coverage in one coat! I may have lucked out with my bottle since at times Sinful Colors can be hit or miss from bottle to bottle and color to color.


Sweet Dreams - is a light bright teal with a shimmer finish. The swatch is 2 coats.




Morning Star is a periwinkle leaning more to the blue tone, and has a shimmer finish. Swatch is 2 coats.


Big Daddy is an orange/red with a creme finish. Swatch is 2 coats. I really think this may become a great staple in my summer rotation! It just seems like a summer color.


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic blog you have here but I was curious if you knew of any
    message boards that cover the same topics discussed in this article?
    I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get opinions from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!
    Take a look at my weblog Only adult dating websites

    ReplyDelete