Saturday, April 14, 2012

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipsticks

L'Oreal Color Riche
 Sea Fleur, Volcanic, Evangeline's Red


L'Oreal Color Riche lipsticks are smooth and creamy. The finishes range from sheer to opaque. I have found all of my L'Oreal lip sticks to apply smooth, are non drying, and have a nice staying power. These three did take a few applications to get a nice coverage of color, I wouldn't call any of them opaque, but not quite sheer either.

Volcanic is a bright orange based coral.

Sea Fleur is a pretty pinkish purple, my favorite of the three by far. I love purple lippies!

Evangeline's Red, is a very pretty red, not has high impact as I was hoping for. While it seems to be photographing very orange it isn't. It is a red


Walmart $5.97

Volcanic



Sea Fleur


Evangeline's Red






No comments:

Post a Comment