Monday, April 16, 2012

Milani Liquif' Eye Metallic Eye Liner

Milani Liquif' Eye Metallic Eye Liner
Aqua


So I picked this up hoping for a dupe of my MAC Pearlglide Eyeliner, and WOW!!! I am so thrilled and bummed, I'm thrilled because it is just what I was looking for, and bummed because Kmart only had 1 color! So where to start, first the color payoff is amazing, the pencil glides smooth, and it stays put! The package doesn't say that it is waterproof but it should, in order to remove it I not only used a makeup removing cloth, my face cleanser and then still had to break out the oil based makeup remover! The extra steps for removal are really worth it to me in order to have long wear and intense color.


Kmart $5.29 and worth every penny! (MAC Pearlgide pencils are $15)

Oh and its metallic!! So awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment