Friday, April 13, 2012

Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush

Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Living Doll


I love love love blushes! Loose, baked, pressed, cream, any form really! So when I saw this in Walmart I jumped!

I am very pale so even the lightest blushes show up on me, well this one needs lots of building. BUT that doesn't always mean it is bad! I tend to layer my blushes, meaning I wear 2 to 3 blushes at a time. This is wonderful for a light flush of color or to add a shimmer to your cheeks.



Application is nice, and it wears fairly well, as with most of my blushes the heavy it is applied the longer it takes for it to fade away.

Cost was $7
I would repurchase this, and I will even test out some other shades as well.


Without Flash

With Flash


No comments:

Post a Comment