Sunday, April 15, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters

Revlon Lip Butters
Raspberry pie & Brown Sugar



I currently own 4 Lip butters and I LOVE THEM! I wear Cupcake to work all the time! They are so smooth and creamy, and make my lips feel wonderful. I love how some have just an extra punch of color, while others like Cupcake and Brown Sugar give a hint of color, but can be built up for more coverage.

Lip Butters definitely have a softer consistency than other lip sticks, that is like well butter! I find the softer consistency helps to moisturize my lips, they never feel dry during or after wear.

Raspberry pie - Raspberry Pie is a red that gives your lips a wonderful flush of red color.


Raspberry pie



Brown Sugar - Has a wonderful copper finish to it. The swatch below is a bit heavier than what I wear on my lips. I tend to just do one application to get a lovely copper sheen.

Brown Sugar



No comments:

Post a Comment