Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Makeup Storage - Video

I shot a quick video showing how I store my makeup. I recently got the 9 drawer Alex unit from Ikea, and I love it!!! Originally I was going to get 2 Helmers, this was because shipping from Ikea for the Alex unit was going to cost an extra $200!! But my loving hubby said we could take a trip up to Ikea and the Container Store, so we made the almost 2 hour drive, found Ikea, got lost in Ikea (that store I swear has its own zip code!!), found the Alex unit and I fell in love! I did look at the Helmers and while I still like them I think they would be better suited for my craft storage vs makeup and nail polish. OH!!
then we got lost driving around looking for the container store, when we finally gave up and were trying to find the parkway to go home we found it. I scored big in the container store, although I don't think I'll be making another trip up there, the gas we spent for me to get $1.99 containers didn't really save much. But it was a great trip, and I scored an Alex unit and some great containers.

On to the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment