Friday, April 13, 2012

Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss

Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss
Black Diva, Fuchsia Fever, Yours Forever, Timeless Allure




Lately I've had a big obsession with lip gloss. I have been buying like crazy! Well while in Walmart I came across Rimmel Stay Glossy, I picked up 4 colors: Black Diva, Timeless Allure, Fuchsia Fever, and Yours Forever.


So far I really like the pigmentation of these glosses, depending on the color they range from sheer to opaque. The packaging says they can last up to 6 hours, sadly I did not find them to last for 6 hours. I didn't find these to be overly sticky or drying. They are also wonderful for layering! For the purchase price of $3.97 in Walmart I will be getting more of these!


Black Diva, Yours Forever, Fuchsia Fever, Timeless Allure


 Black Diva, Fuchsia Fever, Timeless Allure, Yours Forever

 Yours Forever




 Black Diva


 Fuchsia Fever



 Timeless Allure

No comments:

Post a Comment