Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Milani Haute Flash Full Coverage Shimmer Lipgloss

Milani Haute Flash Full Coverage Shimmer Lipgloss
Flashy, Hot Flash, In a Flash, Golden Flash

Milani Haute Flash Full Coverage Shimmer Lipgloss live up to their name! I currently own 4 and plan on buying the rest to finish out the collection and will buy any new colors. Lately I love lipglosses, which is a huge turn around for me, since to be honest I loathed lipgloss, the thought of the sticky nastyness that so many lipglosses had made me gag. While Haute Flash's do have some stickiness to them, they aren't things my nightmares are made of. The color payout is opaque and wonderful! They are packed with glitter, but thankfully the glitter doesn't end up all over my face. I have worn these alone and layered with lipstick and lip tars, and overall they are wonderful and are a must have in my beauty bag.


Flashy - is a bright almost neon pink.


Hot Flash - is a metallic red, reminds me of a glossy candy apple.



In a Flash - is a sassy purple with specs of blue glitter, I love blue and purple glitter together.


Golden Flash - Oh MY! If you want a beautiful metallic gold with out the yellow gold look this is it! Not that I don't love the yellow gold look!


Over all I love the Haute Flash Lipglosses, I would love to see a more copper color.

So what do you think? Yay or Nay?








No comments:

Post a Comment