Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Milani Brow Fix Kit

Milani Brow Fix Kit
02 Medium

This little kit is so nifty! I am a fair skinned red head who colors her hair dark about 95% of the time, so with that I need to color my brows darker. I don't like the idea of coloring my brows with hair color because I change my hair color quite often, in fact I'm working on a new color (I will post pics next week depending on how it comes out!)



I picked this up in Kmart for I think around $6 or so. The kit comes with a Hi-Light color, a lighter brow color and a darker brow color, it includes a sponge applicator, a angled brush and a small pair of tweezers. I actually just use the darkest brow color and the angled brush and this works wonderfully for me. Though I do wish it came with a clear wax or gel to set the brows with. I have just recently started to color in my brows so I need to pick up clear brow gel.


Top to bottom: Hi-Lite Color, Brow 1, Brow 2




No comments:

Post a Comment