Saturday, April 14, 2012

Rimmel London Kate Lipsticks

Rimmel London Kate Lip Stick
Lasting Finish by Kate Moss
04-Purple

This new collection by Rimmel London only has 5 Shades. I picked up 04 which is a deep purple. The color reminds me a lot of my MAC Rebel.

Application was smooth, and full cover with just 2 coats, and I didn't feel like I needed to keep mashing it onto my lips. I wore it and had about 3 hours before I started to see if fading, that is with out eating. I really wouldn't call this a long lasting lip stick, I have some lip sticks and lip colors that I can wear for up to 8 hours before the color starts to fade and that is with eating and drinking. But with that being said I would still pick this color up again. I don't buy my lipsticks based on how long they last really, because I always want my lips to look like I just applied my color, so I'm always freshening up my lips.


Walmart $4.63




No comments:

Post a Comment