Monday, April 16, 2012

Milani Baked Blush

Milani Baked Blush
Fantastico Mauve


This will make the second Milani baked blush for me and have come to the realization that I need more. I do find myself going to these blushes a lot. Now I'm very pale, if you have watched my videos you understand just how pale I am, and I have broken capillairies in my cheek around that cause slight redness, so I must choose my blushes carefully. I find that many coral blushes just don't work on me, so I stick with pinks, purples and reds. Well Fantastico Mauve is wonderful mixture of a reddish purple, the swatch picture below is a heavy swatch, but this blush blends out very nicely. I find the wear is great I do notice a bit of fading after about 6 hours, this was over bare skin, with foundation I think this will stretch the wear time to maybe 8 hours.



I have one gripe about Milani blushes is the size of the packaging, this is due to the fact that the blushes include a mirror and brush. This is revealed when you flip up the blush. Baked blushes or shadows tend require larger packaging to begin with due to the dome nature of the product, but I think removing the mirror will help to minimize the packaging. This being said I will still purchase more Milani baked blushes.

Kmart -$6.99
No Flash - Much closer to the look of the actual product

 With Flash - washes out the color a lot


 Heavy Swatch



No comments:

Post a Comment