Monday, April 16, 2012

Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss

Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss
In Vogue


Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss In Vogue is a glitter filled pink tinted lip gloss. Depending on how heavy you apply you can go from sheer to opaque. To test this I wore it and drank only, no eating and got a nice 4 hour wear, the glitter did stick around a bit, but didn't end up all over my chin and face which is a good thing. There are bunch more colors in the line, which do appear to come up sheer based on other reviews that I have read. but I absolutely love the glitter in this so I will be picking up a few more colors (who am I kidding I will be getting the rest of the line!).




I purchased this at Kmart for $6.29

Sorry about the shadow, I'm working on learning how to use the expensive camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment