Monday, April 16, 2012

Milani Baked Eyeshadow

Milani Baked Eyeshadow
Antigua



Milani Baked Eyeshadow in Antigua is best described as an antique gold with shine. With the baked shadows from Milani its like getting two shadows in one, because what you get when used dry vs wet is in my opinion a big but wonderful difference.



The below swatch shows Antigua swatched wet on top and dry on the bottom.

When used wet the color you get is bold and pigmented, but used dry it gives you a wisp of glitter. I do have several other Milani baked shadows and some are more pigmented then others when used dry. When I use Antigua I applied the color wet over a base, and then used a dry brush to get the wonderful gold sparkle as a highlight. See what I mean when I say two shadows in one?

I have been slowly scooping up more Milani products and I still have more to review and swatch. To be honest I haven't come across a Milani product I dislike. This may be because I read so many blogs and reviews before purchasing products, or It could also be because they make such wonderful products.

Kmart $5.99



1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I've heard of these shadows, they always look lovely! Not sure they're available in the uk though :/ I really like your blog - just followed you!

    If you get a chance, check out my blog giveaway! ---> http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/giveaway-dior-eclat-satin-cle-de-peau.html

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete