Saturday, June 30, 2012

Target Beauty Bag #2

Target Beauty Bag #2

Ok I'm probably going to take some heat for this post, but I've held off long enough. I am so bummed about this "beauty bag" I know its free blah blah blah but still I am going to bitch!
To me a beauty bag should contain cosmetic samples, not a bunch of shampoo and conditioner samples! I mean really 2 samples of shampoo and conditioner????!!!!

I do like the bag. 

But really? Another foil sample of Garnier shampoo and conditioner? In the other "beauty" bag I received from Target had a Garnier sample.

 Then on to the Tresemme samples...ugh!

I DO like the Aveeno face scrub and the sunscreen is the one I use to the sample is the perfect size to keep in my purse. I'm going to purchase the face scrub once I finish up the sample so I guess that is a plus. 

On to the one and only cosmetic sample in the whole bag....A lip butter foil sample. I tossed this into my drawer. But I think it may just end up in the trash.

Again I know this bag is free, and I know I see a lot of people who get excited and who love them. So next go around I'll pass so that someone who really wants it can get one. Then I'm sure it will be filled with great samples and I will be pissed that I passed.

My question to you is am I wrong in wanting more cosmetics in a "beauty bag"?

No comments:

Post a Comment