Wednesday, June 20, 2012

L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara

I wouldn't say I have wimpy lashes, but let's just say I'm two steps away from getting eyelash extensions (yes they do exist!). I love full, long, vampy lashes, but I am all thumbs when trying to apply false lashes to myself. So I have a large mascara collection, that well just keeps growing.
99% of my mascaras are the blackest black available and waterproof. I hardly ever buy mascara that isn't, but for the right one I will make an exception. L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara is that exception. I get the blackest lashes with Carbon Black, and I am happy to report that even with my watery eyes it doesn't run, no mascara goop in the corners of my eyes and no flaking.


 While the brush doesn't look huge, it does deliver. I get great results with 2 coats, most times I do 3 coats of mascara. I will warn that when you pull the wand out there is excess on the tip of the wand, I usually just wipe it off on the inside of the tube.

I get a full 8-9 hours of wear with out flaking, usually at the 8-9 hour mark I'm removing my makeup. It comes off fairly easily with a makeup remover, I use an oil based makeup remover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment