Monday, June 11, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions

Foot Savers! I received this in my Spring Beauty Vox Box from Influenster. I'm so glad I did! I love to wear high heels, but sadly my feet aren't always happy with me! I have used with great success in the past the Dr. Scholl insole inserts for High shoes, but these blow them away! The soft gel cushion makes my favorite pumps so much more comfortable!
Because of wear you place the foot cushions, it prevents you foot from sliding forward in your shoes, which if you have worn a pair of heels and this happens you end up with smashed toes! No more sliding feet, so no more smashed toes!

I have really thought about purchasing a set for every pair of heels I own, but this will need to be a slow process since I have well over 100 pairs of heels!


Info from Dr. Scholl's

Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot Cushions

Created uniquely for women's shoes, the slim design of Dr. Scholl's®For Her Ball of Foot Cushions prevents your feet from sliding forward, so you avoid “toe scrunch”. Plus, they fit comfortably and discreetly in both open- and closed-toe shoes.

Overview:
  • Helps prevent ball of foot pain
  • Immediate Massaging Gel comfort for the ball of your foot
  • Only ball of foot product made with unique FabuSTEP®gel
  • Prevents toe scrunch
  • Stays firmly in place
  • Removable without damage to your shoes
  • Discreetly fits all women's shoes
How it works
  • Made with FabuSTEP® gel to prevent feet from sliding forward
  • Gel waves cushion the sensitive ball-of-foot area
  • Massages your foot with every step
  • Small design prevents toe scrunch
How to use:
  • Place on top of your current insole
  • No trimming required
  • Replace every 6 months or at first signs of wear

No comments:

Post a Comment