Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ka'oir Lipsticks

Ka'oir Lipsticks

Ka'oir has been on the market since 2011, but I just recently discovered her site Ka'oir. I have a weakness for bright bold lipsticks. It seems like I'm drawn to what seems like the most unwearable colors, but I find ways and places to rock them!



Currently my collection stands at 8 shades, I purchased these they were not sent to me for free. I placed my first order right before Memorial Day weekend and the second the being of June. Shipping was super fast! The lipsticks range in price from $14.99 to $21.99, currently she is running a sale where you can purchase 4 lipsticks for $54, there are select shades but still a great selection. Ka'oir also has a line of eyeshadows, nail polishes and lip glosses called lip pops.

Ka'oir lipsticks are pigmented, non-drying, creamy and long lasting! A lot of times for work I like to wear simple makeup because that keeps my time down in the morning, so a pop of color on my lips might end up being my only makeup. My top 3 shades that I wear to work are Wifey, Nudity and Gorgeous. While I love my pop of lip color sometimes I go extreme or bright with my eyeshadow so Nudity is perfect, I have some color on my lips.

I have my eye on some of the blues and the gold for my next order. 

Of course these being my latest obsession they are displayed in a Waterford Martini glass.

The 8 shades I have are

  • Platinum - Metallic Silver
  • Wifey - Bubble gum or Barbie Pink
  • Nudity - Nude (well duh)
  • Red Roses - A beautiful almost true red
  • Rude Girl - Grape purple - great for clubs and parties!
  • Sex - a wicked dark maroon red
  • Jamaica - Green (what more do you need?)
  • Gorgeous - a bright magenta 
Platinum

Wifey

Nudity

Red Roses

Rude Girl
  
  Sex

Jamaica

 Gorgeous



I want to hear from you do you have any Ka'oir products? What do you think, would you feel confident enough to rock a green or blue? How about silver or gold?



No comments:

Post a Comment