Monday, June 18, 2012

Wet N Wild - Rite Aid Haul

Wet N Wild Rite Aid Haul!
Blush, Eyeshadow & A Lipstick!

This week (6/17/12 - 6/23/12) Wet N Wild products are 40% off PLUS if you spend $8 you get $3 back in up rewards! So of course I needed to check it out, well I picked up a mineral blush, 3 of the triple pallets, and 1 lipstick.  I have always love Wet n Wild products, but I have said it before and I will say it again the quality has gone up in recent years, yet the price has stayed low! Check out what I picked up after the jump.


Now on to my haul, I got a mineral blush, I LOVE the container!! I mean look at it! When you open the lid you see this wonderful sifter that actually closes!! And for a regular price of $3.99 I can't believe the jar, and the amount of product is a lot to boot!
The blush color I picked up is Pinched Pink, the others were more coral/orange tones (boo) otherwise I would have snagged more.


Next I picked up another Mega Last Lipstick in Purty Persimmon. I have always had a great deal of luck with Wet n Wild Lipsticks, looking great on my skin tone, and lasting. 
Purty Persimmon is a lovely dark coral. It is such a perky color, and just makes me think about summer.



Next up are the 3 Triple pallets I picked up: I'm Getting Sunburned, I'm Feeling Retro, and I Dream of Greenie. There was another one that I should have grabbed that was a pallet of blues, I believe it was a denim theme. Sorry for the condition of the shadows I used them before taking pictures so as you can see they are smudged a bit. I did manage to take pictures of the Green pallet before digging into it. Each of the shadows are labeled Browbone, Crease, and Eyelid. Now that doesn't mean that you can't use them where ever you want, but they do look wonderful when used together were suggested. I have found that Wet n Wild shadows will go a long way if used over a primer, and make sure to tap your brush to minimize fall out.

I'm Getting Sunburned has a Copper, Maroon and a Pink.

I'm Feeling Retro has a purple, blue and white


I Dream of Greenie has 3 beautiful spring themed Greens


So that was my haul, it all came to under $10, plus I received $3 in up rewards that I can use on my next rite aid purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment