Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipstick

Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipstick
Black Orchid, Cherry Frost, Hot Red, Sunset Peach


Wet n Wild Silk Finish lipsticks retail for $0.99 but I snagged these for $0.69 from Kmart. But don't let the price tag fool you! Color payoff from Silk finish lipsticks ranges from opaque to frost.

As far as wear time goes, I get about 3 hours before I have to reapply, less if I eat or drink. Realistically you will always have to reapply any lipstick after eating. Silk Finish lipsticks are creamy and go on smooth. Silk Finish lipsticks are my guilt free make up purchase, since they are only $.99 and in this case $0.69....now I just need guilt free chocolate that tastes good and I'll be all set.

If you are new to makeup or unsure about what colors you like or what looks good on you I would suggest to check out Wet N Wild lipsticks, the low cost makes them great to try out. I started using Wet n Wild products 16 - 17 years ago (WOW!) and there products have only gotten better with out the price tag going up!

Black Orchid is a brick red. 
Cherry Frost is a bright cherry with red shimmer. 
Hot Red is an orange based red. 
Summer Peach is a nice frosty coral.

 Black Orchid - 508A

Cherry Frost 514A

 Hot Red 519A

Sunset Peach 516C


No comments:

Post a Comment