Saturday, June 30, 2012

Revlon Photoready 3D Mascara

Revlon Photoready 3D Mascara

Have I already admitted to being a makeup junkie? Then again I guess that goes with out saying. Since I have yet to master false lashes I love a good mascara, and at this point I have one for almost everyday of the month (I haven't counted so I'm just guessing). One of the latest to join my collection is from the Revlon Photoready Collection - 3D Mascara



I have to say that writing and reading reviews for mascaras can be tough. Mostly for the fact that almost everyone wants something different from their mascara, some like me want a love of volume, while others want length, and some want a more natural look. I will say that when I read a review on a mascara if the blogger says anything along the lines of "natural look" I tend to skip right over that mascara.

Revlon Photoready 3D Mascara is not a natural look mascara by any means! I love the volume and fullness with out clumps. I really should have taken a picture of the wand before I put it in the mascara, it was white!  Look how black it is now! While this wand looks like the wimpy kid on the playground it isn't! It delivers in so many ways! The tip of the wand is rounded which makes getting the outer lashes super easy!


Application was nice and smooth, I did 2 coats and I think I could have done a 3rd but didn't find the need to.
Wear time is great, I didn't notice any flaking and no goopy mascara corners of my eyes.
While the brush isn't super huge or chunky it does deliver volume and the wand isn't super long so to me it is easy to handle and control.


No comments:

Post a Comment