Monday, June 18, 2012

Hard Candy Moon Glow and Welcome Matte

Hard Candy Moon Glow and Welcome Matte

I snagged these two Hard Candy powders at Walmart. Moon Glow is a Luminizing Powder and Welcome Matte is a mattifying pressed powder.
Both Moon Glow and Welcome Matte contain a mirror and a heart shaped sponge under the powder. (see below pictures)

As I'm sure you know by now and I'm sure you are tired of hearing I love blush! Well I was excited when I saw this Hard Candy Luminizing Powder. I have been wanting to try one, and I'm sorry it took me this long! It just gives me this natural healthy glow! I don't wear bronzer, so I really never thought I would get a nice glow from a powder. This is perfect for me because it doesn't make me look fake or oily it just has a shimmer to too.

Moon Glow





Then on the other side of wanting to glow, I picked up Welcome Matte, which is a mattifying powder. I have combination skin, and my T-zone is oily, I usually set my foundation with translucent powders but sometimes they leave too much of a powdery finish. I didn't find that to be the case, but it did control my oily shine. Now my only issue isn't with the product itself it is with the case. Mine is broken and because I didn't know that until it was opened I can't return it to Walmart. I have contacted Hard Candy and I'm waiting to hear back.
Welcome Matte




 With the exception of the Welcome Matte container issue I'm very happy with both of these pressed powders.


No comments:

Post a Comment