Monday, June 11, 2012

Sheer Cover Review

Sheer Cover Concealer 
Light/Medium

I received this in my Spring Beauty Vox Box from Influenster. I have been using it for about a month now and I love it!.
I have always had problems with concealers, either they didn't match my skin tone, they were to cakey, hard to blend, or made my break out. So far with sheer cover I haven't had any issues. I use it not only to cover up blemishes but I use it under my eyes. I find it blends easily using a concealer brush, and I don't have issues blending the edges in and my foundation goes on smoothly. I have even gone out with just the concealer!

The first day I wore Sheer Cover out it was a rainy, humid, hot nasty day. Well that is a great test for any makeup! My concealer stayed in place beautifully!

Overall I'm happy with Sheer Cover, I've even thought about picking up the starter kit. You can check out Sheer Cover here: www.sheercover.com

Information from Sheer Cover about Sheer Cover:

Sheer Cover Duo Concealer

Sheer Cover® Concealer is perfect for all skin types and tones.  Our concealer is a customer favorite offering a custom blend for the various shades on your face and covers up imperfections.  It not only covers up the look of dark circles, blemishes, redness and age spots, it also moisturizes with Jojoba and Allantoin.

It instantly conceals blemishes, dark spots, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone – we’ve got life’s little imperfections covered!

KEY BENEFITS:
Instantly covers skin imperfections for a flawless, natural look
Variable coverage – sheer and creamy perfect for under eye circles or more opaque for blemishes, dark spots and hyperpigmentation
Easy application  – glides on, won’t pull or tug at fragile skin
Enriched with natural, moisturizing Jojoba to help nourish and restore the skins’ natural moisture balance
Allantoin helps calm and soothe sensitive, irritated skin
Provides antioxidant protection from free-radical scavengers
Dermatologist-tested

HOW TO USE:
Using fingertips, concealer brush or a cosmetic sponge dab a small amount of concealer on area to be covered. Blend well. Start sheer, adding layers to increase coverage. Wear alone, under or over makeup. Let dry before applying makeup.


I would like to say thank you to Influenster & Sheer Cover since I received this wonderful product as well as others for free in my Spring Beauty Vox Box! 

No comments:

Post a Comment