Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara
Extreme Black

Yes another mascara post, I'm a makeup addict what can I say. I have been going back and forth on whether or not I really wanted to buy this because I had already bought 2 mascaras. Let me say the first thing that caught my eye was the bright orange tube, and I must admit I almost bought it simply for that reason.
I am proud to say I did read reviews before just snagging this orange tube of awesomeness! Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara comes in two shades Black and Extreme Black, I picked up Extreme Black. I will not lie my favorite go to mascara is Maybelline Falsies, so I have super high expectations for mascaras. Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara really delivers wonderful full volume.

 Look at that brush!!! It does wonders for my lashes in 2 coats but with 3 coats WOW! You shouldn't get clumps as long as you let the prior coat dry a tad before applying the next.

Wear is wonderful, no flaking, clumping or goopy corners. After 8-9 hours of wear my lashes were still as black and full as when I first applied it. BUT it didn't want to come off, even with oil based makeup remover meant to remove waterproof makeup. After scrubbing and using lots of cleansers it finally gave up and washed off. I don't see that as a negative, I don't mind having to do some extra work to remove makeup. I would rather fight with it to come off then to have to reapply a zillion times a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment