Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Some blog updates

Lets start with my blogs name.....I feel like I don't like it! I have already changed it once and I want to change it again.

But
A) I don't know what to change it too B) If I keep changing the name how will people know its me?

I am so behind on posts I have plenty of reviews and swatches coming up! I'm hoping to get everything photographed, swatched and reviewed. I buy stuff faster than I can get everything up on my blog!

I finally created a facebook page to go along with the blog. Kizzie Facebook Page

You can also follow me on:

Twitter
Pinterest
YouTube

I'm trying my hardest to find my way in the blogging and social media world. I feel like I'm a little slow but hopefully I will catch up!

I always love to hear from my readers so please feel free to comment or contact me with ideas, or wishlists of products you would like to see.


1 comment: