Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoos OVERLOAD


 Maybelline Color Tattoos OVERLOAD

Over the last few weeks I have added 9 new colors to my Color Tattoos collection. Some are from the original collection, some from the new fall jewel tone collection, and one from another limited edition collection.
I feel in love with the pigmentation of the Color Tattoos with my first pot. At first I had a major problem with creasing, since I have oily lids, but a shadow primer solve my problem and my collection has grown! Over the last few weeks I have been picking up colors here and there with the help of coupons, plus maybelline was on sale at KMart buy 1 get 1 50% off.

 I can't really say if these really wear for 24 hours since I remove my makeup every night before bed, but they longest I have worn them is 10 hours before removal!

I find application with my finger gives me the best coverage, but having longer tips on I tend to dig into the shadow, so I use a concealer brush and I haven't run into a problem, plus no more nail marks in my pots!

Colors from the original collection include: Bad to the Bronze, Tough as Taupe, Bold Gold, and Edgy Emerald, Audacious Asphalt

Limited Edition Fall 2012 Fashion Week colors: Gold Shimmer

Jewel Tone Fall 2012: Blue on By, Fuchsia Fever ( there are 2 more colors in this collection a green and a teal I have yet to buy)

I'm not really sure where Too Cool belongs, I found it with the full collection in Harmons. So I'm not sure....... Anyway onto the colors!

Too Cool

Bold Gold

Edgy Emerald

Gold Shimmer

Blue on By

Fuchsia Fever

Tough as Taupe

Bad to the Bronze

Audacious Asphalt





No comments:

Post a Comment