Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Morgana Cryptoria Lipsticks

Morgana Cryptoria Lipsticks


I made the leap back in May and ordered from Morgana Cryptoria and I'm so glad I did!! I ordered 4 Lipsticks and 2 Gel Lipsticks. The colors are just beautiful! I will warn you though it does take some time since she is an individual, be she clearly states shipping time frames, when she will be closing the site for updates and when new products will be released.



I want to start with the gel lipsticks. I picked up 2 colors and while I like both colors one seems to give me a hard time during application (but that won't stop me!) Pigmentation on these babies is just to die for! The formula is softer than a regular lipstick so I keep my in the fridge since it is summer and my room gets the hottest even with central air. So this may also be why I have application issues.








I also grabbed 4 Lipsticks. I really like that some have different lippie tubes. I found that the first application was a little draggy, but since the first swipes everything has been golden! I guess they just needed to be broken in, like a great pair of heels.

First up Speakeasy this is the perfect dark vampy red. 

Latte is a lovely brownish gray. It is pigmented but light, does that make sense? Late gives me the best zombie, dead girl lips! I love it! 

Love lies bleeding is a wonderful coppery red. I have a feeling this will be my biggest go to lip for fall!

Copper Patina is a beautiful metallic copper with just the right amount of sparkle



No comments:

Post a Comment