Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stuff I'm working on

Hey Everyone!

I have been battling a cold for the last few days so I'm a little behind on some things I want to post. Have no fear I'm feeling better and hope to get a few reviews posted tonight and tomorrow.

A few things I have been working on are getting pictures of my make-up collection and set up, Pictures of my lovely shoe collection.  I will be writing up a review on the Ott lite make-up mirror - hint I LOVE IT! I also just got my Unii Palettes in today so I will get some info up on those, and when I'm not so stuffed up I will do a video review.

Oh and I have a large TKB Trading order coming in next week. *Squee!!!!*

Follow me on Twitter @Kizzie421 I will be doing quick updates there, and if I see a great deal I will post a quick update!

No comments:

Post a Comment