Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So bummed out!

Well I read some sad news today. (no worries just makeup related) TKB Trading had to discontinue the POP Collection, due to the supplier discontinuing the line. Those are my favorite for mixing, I was waiting for them to come back in stock to order either an ounce or 4 Ounces each. Well I'm hopeful that TKB will find a great replacement

I do love how TKB keeps their customers in the loop and keep everyone posted on items that are out of stock. They are the best!

Never fear makeup lovers I'm sure the ladie at TKB will find a wonderful replacement for the beloved POP Collection

Follow me on Twitter @kizzie421

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to know, indeed!
    XOXO from a new follower,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to update as soon as I see an update come across from TKB. Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I think I may be a little more expensive than tkbtrding
    Theconservatorie.com has that collection, it isn't called pop but I think happy hour
    Collection, 1 oz is 3.50, 3.5 oz is about $10.'only downside I can think of is that shipping is a little crzy.

    ReplyDelete