Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Nail Polish Storage and Kit

My current as of this post nail polish storage

HELMERS!!!!

So far ALL of my nail polish is in the Helmers with room to grow. I have most of my nail supplies in here as well. I also have a fishing tackle box (you will see) that holds most of my kit supplies, for gels, acrylics and nail art stuffs.

Keep reading after the jump!
On top of the helmers I keep my UV lamp, a basket for new polishes that need to be cataloged, my IBD gel kit (hasn't made its way to my tackle box yet), and my new MASH nail art brushes


First cabinet:
Drawer 1:
OPI, Lime Crime, Venique, Finger Paints

Drawer 2:
Missing Picture.
Orly, China Glaze drawer is missing because the China Glaze polishes are out to be swatched

Drawer 3: 
Sally Hansen

Drawer 4:
Wet N Wild

Drawer 5:
 Sinful Colors Drawer 1

Drawer 6:
Sinful Colors Drawer 2 full (77 bottles)

Cabinet #2
  
Drawer 1: Top Coats, Base Coats, Cuticle Removers, Swatch Sticks

Drawer 2:
Specialty Polishes, Mini bottles

Drawer 3
Nail Stickers, Decals, practice fingers, stamping supplies

Drawer 4
Empty 

Drawer 5:
Loreal, NYC, NYX, ELF, Revlon

Drawer 6:
Misc. Mostly old, extra or random polishes.



Now here is my tackle box - aka my nail kit:

Acrylic Powers

Usually this is filled with orange wood sticks and nail files

Open the lid! 

IBD Nail wipes and buffer

My gel, acrylic and nail art brushes

Gel Bases, bonders, and UV top coats

Brush Cleaners, NAS 99, Acetone

Brush on gels, and qtips

Polish removers, Acrylic liquid, and Ibd Cleanser Plus

Glitters and Alcohol

Shot of the front, all of my wonderful goodies!

Soak off Gel Collection!

Nail Art Strippers, Acrylic paints and cuticle oil

The third large bin is empty. That will hold my gel supplies soon. 

Small Bins from the sides
Glitter tubes 

Micro fine glitters, glitter shapes, IBD glitters

This still isn't everything! Good thing I do nails!

1 comment: