Monday, August 6, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Banana Nut Bar

Quaker Soft Baked Banana Nut Bar


I received another Vox Box from Influenster, this box was the Summer Beauty Vox box. If you haven't heard of Influenster it is a great site to check out! You fill out surveys and receive badges, based on your badges and demographics you may be selected for what is called a Vox Box, best part is it is completely free!

First let me say these are YUMMY!!!!! I love that I can just throw it in my purse and I have a great snack at work. Plus because it is soft it doesn't get all crumbly if it gets smashed and squished!

They have such a great banana taste, I am a huge fan of banana bread and banana cake so I can be picky with taste. I haven't tried these warmed up, but I will be looking for a box and I will try them warm. That sounds like the perfect snack on a cool fall day or a freezing winter day!

Quaker Soft Baked Bar - Banana Nut Bread

Made with real bananas and almonds, Quaker Soft Baked Bars Banana Nut Bread flavor has tasty ingredients and key nutrients to help provide fuel to start your day.

-5g Fiber*
-20% daily value of 5 B Vitamins
-6g of Protein
*Contains 3.5g of total fat per serving

Where to Buy

You can find Quaker Soft Baked Bars at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $3.29 for a box of 5 bars

No comments:

Post a Comment