Monday, August 6, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen

I received another Vox Box from Influenster, this box was the Summer Beauty Vox box. If you haven't heard of Influenster it is a great site to check out! You fill out surveys and receive badges, based on your badges and demographics you may be selected for what is called a Vox Box, best part is it is completely free!





Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30

Also available in SPF 12, 30, 50!

With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ lotion sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun.


Where to Buy

You can find Hawaiian Tropic products at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $8.99 for a 6oz bottle

I have very fair skin plus a full sleeve and another tattoo on my leg, I don't want them to fade so I'm always wearing sunscreen. I love Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen, it feels more like a regular lotion. My skin feels nice and smooth! I received the one in SPF 30, but when I finish my sample bottle I will repurchase but in SPF 50. While it does smell like any other sunscreen, but not an over powering sunscreen smell. 

I would buy this, and recommend it to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment