Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color Review

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color


I received another Vox Box from Influenster, this box was the Summer Beauty Vox box. If you haven't heard of Influenster it is a great site to check out! You fill out surveys and receive badges, based on your badges and demographics you may be selected for what is called a Vox Box, best part is it is completely free!



Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color


NEW! Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color is summer’s hottest nail trend that allows you to create a gorgeous 3-D nail art effect in just seconds. This unique formula has been specially developed with metallic particles – just hold the built-in magnet over wet polish to reveal a unique design on the nail. Seal with a topcoat for extra shine! Learn more at www.sallyhansen.com

Easy steps
STEP 1 
Shake and Apply 2 coats
STEP 2
Hold Magnet for 10 seconds over wet nail polish
Instant Attraction!
Let dry and seal with a top coat for extra shine

I received mine in Polar Purple, I have been holding off on buying anymore magnetic polishes after my not so good run in with China Glaze's magnet. Well I have to say I found the Sally Hansen Magnetic color so much better! Plus the magnet being on the cap and having the lip so I don't smash the magnet onto my wet nails. I got a good week's wear on my nails. Which for me is great since I work in a busy salon as a shampoo assistant!

In the above picture my nails look a little worse for wear because I had to take my acrylic nails off to take my state board practical exam, so it really isn't doing the polish justice! But I wanted to try it so bad, and to me it helped to hide the ridges in my nails!

If I see a pink I will have to pick it up with out hesitation! 

Also don't forget a good hand and cuticle lotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment